HEAVY DUTY REDUNDANT MAIN POWER SWITCH, was created especially for large RC models.
This EASY HD SWITCH is designed in a way that eliminates few common problems that shows up in this type of devices.
This switch has a fantastic ultra small footprint of socket where Safety Pin-Flag is placed to turn OFF the switch, will surely find its followers among the RC scale modelers. When installed and ready to fly it has no protruding parts of the switch, or those which can accidentally turn OFF the power supply as a result of being caught by the high grass or accidental touching by a hand or a garment. Appropriate length of Safety Pin-Flag also allows to install the slot under a fuselage laminate or plastic cover so that the only trace of switch presence in this place is a 3.5mm hole.
EASY HD SWITCH switch is real Heavy Duty device, it allows to switch voltages up to 28V with current load up to 25 Amps. That gives the maximum power capability equal to 700W.
EASY HD SWITCH significantly reduces the risk of a power failure in RC model.
The device is equipped with safety and functional features for increased reliability:
- No risk of switch failure due to model vibration caused by a gas engine.
- Eliminated the risk of power lose due to safety pin-flag slot wire failures.
- Zero voltage drop across the switch.
- No heat dissipation on the switch.
- Dual electronic circuits (redundancy).
- Dual output wires for powering the receiver, servos, etc. (redundancy).
- Ultra small footprint of safety pin-flag socket.
- Bright LED for operating status.
- High-quality power wires.
- Wide range of supply voltage.
- No need to disconnect the battery from the switch.
- Dimensions: 35.0 mm x 18.0 mm x 5.0 mm
- Weight: 10.0 grams
- RX plug: Futaba / JR female 2x18AWG (0.75mm2) wire 150 mm PVC
- BAT connector inputs .: 17AWG (1.0 mm2) wire 150 mm silicon
- Works with Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Li-Po, Li-Fe, Li-Ion
- LED, wire 300 mm
- BAT: power supply 2.5 V – 28.0 V, max 25 Amp = 700W
- Safety Pin-Flag slot, wire 300mm
- Zero voltage drop
- No heat dissipation
- Negligible standby current consumption
- NO NEED TO DISCONNECT BATTERY!