Designed to simplify soldering servo wires with MPX connector. Besides this the joint is more robust in case of vibrations. All six pins of the MPX connector are transferred to the adapter PCB. However, the adapter has 8 soldering pads. It’s because the outside ones at bouth sides are connected together in pairs.
The most common functionality is to connect two independet servos to one MPX connector, for example two wing servos. Diagram shows how the adapter pads are connected with the MPX pins. The are two „1” and „4”. It means that those pads are connected together in pairs and uses one pin of the MPX connector.
When connecting a two servos to the MPX it would look like this:
– PWR + (typ. Red) : Pad no 1
– SIGNAL (typ. White or yellow): Pad no 2
– GND – (typ. Black): Pad no 3
– PWR + (typ. Red): PAD no 4
– SIGNAL (typ. White or yellow): Pad no 5
– GND – (typ, black or brown): Pad no 6